I’m Shari Hinkle. I love helping people find alternatives for staying healthy through massage, skincare and pilates. I enjoy teaching people there are other ways to heal their body beyond the traditional western medicine.
I’m holistic in my approach and take into consideration the connection between the physical, emotional and mental needs of each client. Healing is about being balanced. And I strive to bring that balance to my clients.
Here are some highlights of my professional & personal life:
• Graduated top of my class from Humanities School of Massage, 1994
• Graduated from Elite Academy of Skin & Nails, 1996
• Certified pilates instructor since 2009
• Certified in LaStone Therapy (hot stone massage) & Therapeutic Touch (energy modality)
• Certified Hypnotist – Omni Hypnosis International, 2018
• Originally from Michigan & have lived in Florida since 1993
• Two grown sons – my pride & joy